Παρασκευή 10 Ιουνίου 2011

Make Up Artist / Wedding in Greece



For  Greek click here

Greece is known for being a romantic destination. 

Imagine saying "I do" to your adored, loved one at your wedding in Sun Rocks Santorini, against the backdrop of slow moving ripples of the crystal azure waters of the Aegean.Many people are choosing Greece as a wedding destination because it offers some of the most magical and mystical views
A wedding in Greece(santorini, mykonos, folegadros, crete, paros, ios, sifnos, corfu, pelion, halkidiki) is something you will never forget. 









As a child I grew up experimenting with cosmetics, and soon I became infatuated with everything from lipstick, to mascara, and pencils.  I began practicing on myself and others.  Shortly after I began studying  cosmetology in both the United States and Greece to become a professional makeup artist.  When I completed my studies I worked for three years at Maria Gallant, and 5 years at Estee Lauder. 
 My greatest interest in the makeup field is bridal makeup.





  For years my greatest satisfaction is the contentment of my customers, and the solid relationships I have developed with them.
Any women that is looking for bridal makeup must understand that in order for the best results your makeup must match the style and color of your gown, whether it is romantic, classic, or modern or  even  exotic.  I will assist you in discovering your own style, and the color that best suits you. 



                                                                    MAC  cosmetics

 If you are looking to have your special day anywhere in Greece I can be contacted  via
                     e-mail: domna2008@gmail.com

                    facebook   http://www.facebook.com/?  ref=home#!/profile.php?   id=1618072444 
 
   
                  or my personal  page   http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.189937141033726.51469.157880204239420#!/pages/Make-Up-Stories/157880204239420
                                             
                                                                                 
                                                   best regards
                                                   Domna  K.
                                                  



3 σχόλια: