Κυριακή 15 Μαΐου 2011

The epitome of elegance - Audrey Hepburn



 


                                                   
This is one of my favorite scenes and is seen during the opening when she walked out of the cab right in front of
Tiffany & Co   with bagel and coffee.
Isn’t she lovely?




In Breakfast At Tiffany's  Audrey showed us the brilliance of the little black dress.



                                                                                                                            
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.''


                                                                   Audrey Hepburn    




 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου